ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

charlie and the chocolate factory

Go down 
+5
Hoolia
rabbit19
enterthesandman
kimberlytim
chocolate milk
9 posters
AuthorMessage
chocolate milk

charlie and the chocolate factory Empty
PostSubject: charlie and the chocolate factory   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:01 pm

i read the most amazing book affraid
i like it because willy wonka is so funny!!
and my favorite part is when charlie wins a golden tikit and comes running home afro
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: Agreed!   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:33 pm

It is an awesome book! I would also recommend it to anyone. Laughing It is very funny and includes poems or "songs" in it! You won't stop until you are finished! If you liked the movie you will LOVE the book! study
Back to top Go down
enterthesandman

PostSubject: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 pm

I agree, this is an AWESOME BOOK my 2nd grade teacher read it out to the class, and I would always bring my own copy and read it with her.
Back to top Go down
rabbit19

PostSubject: charie and chocolate factory by Roald Dahl   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:21 pm

I read this book twice and it is really good.
I like Roald Dahl books he writes so many wonderful books
but my best book of Roald Dahl books is Chalie and the chocolate factory.
Back to top Go down
Hoolia

PostSubject: Charlie and the Chocolate factory   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:56 pm

This is a really good book. I also read the Charlie and the chocolate factory in the glass elevator. cheers
Back to top Go down
vicky123

vicky123

PostSubject: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 am

I luv this book too! Willi wonka is so funny and looks like a funny guy! I have that book!
Back to top Go down
animallover122

animallover122

PostSubject: Re: charlie and the chocolate factory   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 am

I think my mom read that book to me once but I can't remember. Well, anyway, I'm sure it was a very good and funny book.
I hope I get to read it again soon!
Back to top Go down
HaloJohn117

HaloJohn117

PostSubject: the movie   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 pm

I haven't read the book, but I seen the movie. I hope the book will be as good as the movie. king
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: yummy   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 pm

This IS a grand book! The inventions of candy are so creative and funny. ihave the movie. I advise you to keep a candy bar next to you while you read, 'cause the story'll make you Really hungry! tongue bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charlie and the chocolate factory   charlie and the chocolate factory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

charlie and the chocolate factory
Page 1 of 1