ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cupcake

cupcake

Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li Empty
PostSubject: Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li   Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Red Scarf Girl is an autobiography/memoir by Jiang Ji-li. The main character, Ji-li spends her childhood in Shanghai during the Cultural Revolution. It tells about how Ji-li struggles being teased because of her class status- a black family and how she feels about the revolutary. This book is alittle cruel but you should be able to read it if you want to. You could find copies of this book in the Middle School libaray. Laughing
Back to top Go down
andrea970812

andrea970812

PostSubject: Re: Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li   Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm

it is really good I read it at the beging of the school year and my mom got me a copy
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: The book   Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 am

This book sounds interesting, I hadn't read it but, I might like to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li   Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Scarf Girl by Jiang Ji-li
Page 1 of 1