ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flexiblepizza

Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin Empty
PostSubject: Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin   Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:42 am

This book is about the life of a famous ballet dancer, LiCunxin. He started out as a young boy living in a poor village. At school he was chosen out of millions of children to learn ballet. After studying long and hard in those studios he trained in, he grew up to be a professional dancer. This is a very interesting book.
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: cool   Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 pm

This book sounds interesting and I like dancing so maybe i'll read it.How was LiCunXin chosen:?:
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: Re: Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin   Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 am

I remember that my teacher read this out loud to my class! It was really sad but it was a good book. I really enjoyed the pictures too! Imagine, he worked so hard! study Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Chinese   Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Is it Chinese?
Or is it in English???
I really want to know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin   Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing to Freedom by LiCunxin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ES Library Reading Forum 2009 :: Book Genres :: Biography Books Forum-
Jump to: