ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Pyo

Jin Pyo

Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson Empty
PostSubject: Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson   Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 pm

This kid named Jess become friends with a girl named Leslie. Jess is good at drawing and leslie is good at writing. They make an imaginary country called Terabithia using their skills. I felt that these two have a special friendship. If you want to know what becomes of Terebithia, read Bridge to Terabithia.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Terabithia   Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 pm

I have read the book and also watched the movie twice. it's so sad what happens at the end! Crying or Very sad It's so touching though.
Back to top Go down
lollipop

PostSubject: Bridge to Terabithia   Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 pm

I have read the book twice and it was really good. It is very touchful when Lesile dies. This is a very good book to reccomand.
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: :D   Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:10 pm

This is a great and touching book! I love it!
It is almost the most touching book i've ever read,
and I can't imagine people hating this book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson   Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
Page 1 of 1