ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

The Witches BY: Roald Dahl

Go down 
+2
esperanza
nicole
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nicole

The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Empty
PostSubject: The Witches BY: Roald Dahl   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:12 pm

There was a girl and her grandma, who lived in a big house in Norway.The grandma told the little girlabout witches.There were many kind of different witches. But one day the little girl's father died and told them to go to England, where there were more witches. The witches made the little girl into a mouse and with some help of their grandma they made all of the witches into a mouse and they were ready to go to Norway and make the Norway witches dissapear too.
Back to top Go down
esperanza

esperanza

PostSubject: Re: The Witches BY: Roald Dahl   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

this book is one of my alltime favorites!
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: THe Witches   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:12 am

I watched the Movies once and read the story twice.
In the movie the witch Was a Little Disgusting.
But both the movie and the book is fun!!
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Witches BY: Roald Dahl   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 pm

This is a tingling book all right! the characters are all so hilarious and match perfectly! Is there really a movie about the Witches? lol!
Back to top Go down
esperanza

esperanza

PostSubject: Re: The Witches BY: Roald Dahl   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 pm

isn't the main character a boy? confused
Back to top Go down
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

PostSubject: Re: The Witches BY: Roald Dahl   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:30 am

i saw that book in class. i wanted to read it but it was a bit long. Sleep i really want to read big books but i dont feel ready when i try.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: the witches   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:57 pm

the witches rock! it's such a good book! Roald Dahl is so creative! I like ALL of his books, and i wonder, where does he get all of his ideas?!
Back to top Go down
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

PostSubject: Re: The Witches BY: Roald Dahl   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 am

i think he gets them from the place he lives and wat he sees. i like the book about the hungry alligator. its funny cause he keeps losing. and i like georges marvelous medicine. sunny
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: the witches   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 am

hilarious book! what so the witches look like in the movie? is it creepy? the movie is probably quite interesting cause the book is Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: hte book and the movie   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 pm

The movie and the book are quite good. And i can't really describe how the witch looks because it's just hideous.
You should watch the movie yourself and judge it.

PEOPLE GO TO THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SECTION AND VOTE SO THAT WE CAN GET THE FORUM MOVING
EVEN AFTER SCHOOL STARTS!!! YOU HAVE THREE CHOICES, TO VOTE YES, THAT YOU WANT THE FORUM GOING EVEN AFTER CHOOL STARTS. TWO, YOU DON'T WANT THE FORUM TO GO ON AFTER SCHOOL STARTS. THREE, YOU CAN VOTE THAT YOUR NOT SURE!
THERE IS 8 PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT THEY WANTED THE FORUM GOING, NONE SAID NO OR THAT THEY'RE NOT SURE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witches BY: Roald Dahl   The Witches BY: Roald Dahl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witches BY: Roald Dahl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ES Library Reading Forum 2009 :: Book Genres :: Fiction Books Forum-
Jump to: