ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soo

soo

My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall Empty
PostSubject: My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall   My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 pm

This biography is about Jane Goodall, and it is written by herself. I have read this book before but I read it again because it's kind of funny. There are lots of pictures of chimpanzees that Jane Goodall studied and took care of. It was kind of sad when I was reading the part where she was chimpanzees and other animals in small cages. There is a message that Jane Goodall tells in the book and I think the whole story of her life was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall   My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 pm

I completely agree with soo. Jane goodall is a dedicated primatologist and loves animals as much as I do. i want to study wildlife like her when i grow up. bom
Back to top Go down
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

PostSubject: Re: My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall   My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm

i think jane goodall is a very good person, like she helped kids, and its cool she has a couple chimpanzees i think. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall   My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Life with the Chimpanzees by Jane Goodall
Page 1 of 1