ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Things Not Seen by Andrew Clement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoolia

Things Not Seen by Andrew Clement Empty
PostSubject: Things Not Seen by Andrew Clement   Things Not Seen by Andrew Clement Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Things not seen. by Andrew Clement. He's an awesome author. This book is about a high school boy name Bobby. It was winter, Bobby slept with the electric blanket. The next day when he woke up he was gone. He was gone gone like invisible affraid . he was there but his body wasn't. He runs down stairs and told his parents. Later on he meets this blind girl and they try to figure out the problem. Then he calls this girl's father and finds out that she's invisible too!!! affraid Read this book to find out why! confused What a Face There's also a book called Things hoped for. It's also by Andrew Clement!
Back to top Go down
rilakkuma lover

rilakkuma lover

Things Not Seen by Andrew Clement Empty
PostSubject: Things Not Seen By andrew clements   Things Not Seen by Andrew Clement Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:44 pm

I read this book during the school year,what caught my attention was the blurb, it went like this:

It's a tuesday moring in feburary, and I get up as usual, and I stumble into the bathroom to take a shower in the dark. Which is sort of like and extra ten minutes of sleep.
It's after the shower.That's when it happens.
It's when I turn on the bathroom light and wipe the fog off the mirror to comb my hair. It's what I see in the mirror. It's what i don't see.
I look a second time, and then rub at the mirror again.
I'm not there.
That's what I'm saying.
I'm. Not. There.

After I the blurb I started to read the actual story, and it didn't dissapoint me. This is one of my favorite books ever.
Back to top Go down

Things Not Seen by Andrew Clement
Page 1 of 1