ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pollyestar

Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Empty
PostSubject: Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques   Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 am

Mariel of Redwall if one of the books in the Redwall serise (which is a great serise, the first book being Redwall)

The book is about a young mousemaid that washed up on the shose of the beach, with know cule where she is. She journies to Redwall, and there the people of redwall try to help her restore her memory. They soon learn that h=she is Mariel, son of Joseph the Bellmaker. She also learns that the ship she and her father were traveling on was atack by an evil searat. Covinced that her father is dead, she vows to find the searat who killed him and avenge her father.

Good book, full of comedy, mystery, and adventure!

Last edited by pollyestar on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Author Please   Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Can you please put the author's name in the subject of your post.

Your Admin
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: Redwall is good!   Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 am

I read Redwall books before too, I think all the Redwall books are pretty good, I don't really like Pearls of Lutra though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
pollyestar

PostSubject: Re: Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques   Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm glad you like it, because alot of people say the books are to slow. So far my favorit book in the serise was Redwall, and my least Favorit being Mossflower
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: Mariel of Redwall   Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Why don't you like Mossflower Question I just finished reading it and i think it's pretty good, except some pages of the Saladmastron (I think it's something like that) is kind of boring.
Back to top Go down
pollyestar

PostSubject: Re: Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques   Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:13 am

I don't know why I didn't like it, I just didn't. I bet if I tried to read it again I would finih it, but first I am going to finish the serise.
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: Redwall   Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:32 am

how many books have you read so far? I think i have read like 5 or something, my sister just reccomended it to this year so i just started reading the series. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques   Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mariel of Redwall by Brain Jaques
Page 1 of 1