ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Queste; by Angie Sage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
meepmeep

meepmeep

Queste; by Angie Sage Empty
PostSubject: Queste; by Angie Sage   Queste; by Angie Sage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:15 pm

In this book, Septimus has to pick a Questing stone. The Queste is something where you go find someone special, like the first ExtraOrdinary Wizard, Hotep-Ra. Find out where Septimus goes to find him. affraid pale
Back to top Go down
animallover122

animallover122

PostSubject: Re: Queste; by Angie Sage   Queste; by Angie Sage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:01 am

OH MY GOSH!!! You read the series to? I LOVE I love you I love you I love you The series. I've only read the first and second books. (Magyk and Flyte) But I recently got the 3rd and 4th!!! (Physic and Queste) Have you read the whole series, or have you just read the 4th book? (Queste) lol! (I know, I'm CRAZY, but I just LOVE those books!)
Back to top Go down
meepmeep

meepmeep

PostSubject: Queste; by Angie Sage   Queste; by Angie Sage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Yes I have read the whole series at least 5 times! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: thick as flagpoles   Queste; by Angie Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 am

One thing for sure, they are THICK books! santa
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: Re: Queste; by Angie Sage   Queste; by Angie Sage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:37 am

Two of my friends are crazy about these series but every time I try to check it out there's no more available. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jin Pyo

Jin Pyo

PostSubject: I burrowed the book in the library   Queste; by Angie Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 pm

I burrowed the book in the library, but I did not read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queste; by Angie Sage   Queste; by Angie Sage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queste; by Angie Sage
Page 1 of 1