ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

The Ear, The Eye, And The Arm By Nancy Farmer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ISB

The Ear, The Eye, And The Arm By Nancy Farmer Empty
PostSubject: The Ear, The Eye, And The Arm By Nancy Farmer   The Ear, The Eye, And The Arm By Nancy Farmer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi. I read a book called the ear, the eye and the arm. this book is really interesting. at first, i thought it was very boring. so i put the book back down. then, i had no more interesting books to read. so i picked up the book again and started to read. the book takes place in the future, and the first date is September second 2194.its about this family thats really famous, only the dad though. then the father loses his 3 kids, who tend to escape. so the parents hire a dectective group-its the only one around-to help them find there children. meanwhile, the kids are having a adventure. during the adventure, the kids get captured by a woman called she elephant. then the kids try to escape from the she elephant...

read the book to find out what happened next!!!!
study
Back to top Go down

The Ear, The Eye, And The Arm By Nancy Farmer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ES Library Reading Forum 2009 :: Book Genres :: Science Fiction or Fantasy Books Forum-
Jump to: