ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

The Warriors series by Erin Hunter

Go down 
+3
Transformer
meepmeep
unknownW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
unknownW

unknownW

The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Empty
PostSubject: The Warriors series by Erin Hunter   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 am

Warriors is a great serie about four clans of wild cats. The cats hunt and fight for their lifes. The series is very popular for children 9-14. I love the series for it`s unique action. Please tell me which book you liked best! This serie will get you addicted this summer to read!

Last edited by unknownW on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had not finished it)
Back to top Go down
meepmeep

meepmeep

PostSubject: The Warriors seiries by: Erin Hunter   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:53 pm

I have only read book five in the new prophecy, Twilight. I can't wait to read the rest! Smile
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Erin Hunter's books   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Erin Hunter had wrote more than the warriors series.
He wrote the "seekers" too. I haven't read that one but it's in the library.
I once tried to read it but I always couldn't find the first one!
Back to top Go down
unknownW

unknownW

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors series by Erin Hunter   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:43 pm

I also have read the Seekers serie. I like the Warriors series better than Seekers.
Back to top Go down
Deltalead 38

Deltalead 38

PostSubject: oh, i have read them   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 pm

yeah, they are really good books, intense, cool, deep plots and really good!
i am on long shadows in the 3rd series, it's really good!
i started reading it a year ago! lol!
Back to top Go down
Deltalead 38

Deltalead 38

PostSubject: by the way   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:05 pm

oh yeah, did you know that erin hunter is a made up name, it is actually 3 people!!!
i'll give you an insight on who they are later!
Deltalead out. lol!
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: WOW!   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Whoa, I never knew that Erin Hunter was a made up name! That's interesting! I LOVE the series! My friend recommended it to me and now I can't stop reading it! My mom accidentally didn't but the first book, Into the Wild, so I didn't really understand the book. That's why I went to the library and checked it out. I'm reading Fire and Ice now. cat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deltalead 38

Deltalead 38

PostSubject: authors   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm

okay, the three authors are Cherith Baldry, Kate Cary and Victoria Holmes. you can visit their page and check out warrior news and what the latest books are on this website, check it out! www.warriorcats.com
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: love them   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 pm

I love the Warrior series! I borrowed one of them from the library, but unfortunately i'm done reading it and the library's closed so i can't read anymore Sad my mom's too busy to take me to the bookstore or another library and i borrowed 7 library books but i already read 6 of them and summer still is a long time! almost no books to read! Ahhhhhh! No
Back to top Go down
Nemo the cat

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors series by Erin Hunter   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:41 pm

i have read alot of the warriors series but i haven't read Firestar's quest and i really want to. cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
unknownW

unknownW

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors series by Erin Hunter   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:21 am

I started Sunrise in july and finished it in juni, one book read this summer. I´m reading Twilight now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors series by Erin Hunter   The Warriors series by Erin Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Warriors series by Erin Hunter
Page 1 of 1