ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
happy4ever

The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis. Empty
PostSubject: The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis.   The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 pm

I just loved the book. I love you It was fantastic. The book is about a girl and a boy, Polly and Digory, being transmitted to between all the worlds, and ended up waking up a super evil witch. They found a world called narnia, where the witch stayed.Narnia is like a huge flower garden, where magic is everywhere. There were lots of animals , and the lion, the king of Narnia made lots of them able to talk. And now the Beuty and magnificence of the place was polluted by the witch. I couldn't stop reading the book once I started. It has something that attracts me so much. I can't wait till next year to get the rest of the seiries.(I read book one.)
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: CS lewis   The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

i know this famous author of the chronicles of narnia. i hope the Magician's Nephew is just as good as the other ones i've read. cherry
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Chronicles of NARNIA   The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm

I've read the lion, the witch and the wardrobe and the Silver Chair.
I hope the Magician's Nephew is as fun as these two books were...
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: Re: The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis.   The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 am

I've also read a few of these series, including this one. At first I thought it was boring but then I read it again and I thought it was pretty good! study
Back to top Go down
esperanza

esperanza

PostSubject: Re: The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis.   The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 am

So this is the beginning of everything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis.   The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis.
Page 1 of 1