ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

my teacher is an alien by bruce coville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoon0626

my teacher is an alien by bruce coville Empty
PostSubject: my teacher is an alien by bruce coville   my teacher is an alien by bruce coville Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 am

I recommend this book to people who likes science fiction. because this book is about peter and susan rescuing their teacher and classmates from their subsitute teacher. the part that was so scary to me was when the teacher (not the sub) got captured in a forcefield by the sub. Read this book and respond what was your scaryist part in the book! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: my teacher is an alien by bruce coville   my teacher is an alien by bruce coville Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:35 pm

I love bruce coville's books especially the Magic Shop books, but i have never read my teacher is an alien. It sounds cool enough though! bounce
Back to top Go down
Yoon0626

PostSubject: Re: my teacher is an alien by bruce coville   my teacher is an alien by bruce coville Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:02 pm

by the way nightingale. I am reading I was a sixth grade alien (I lost my grandfather's brain). that might be cool to you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my teacher is an alien by bruce coville   my teacher is an alien by bruce coville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my teacher is an alien by bruce coville
Page 1 of 1