ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace, by Patricia C. Wrede

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxmacboyxx

Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace,  by Patricia C. Wrede Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace, by Patricia C. Wrede   Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace,  by Patricia C. Wrede Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:28 am

This book is about a Jedi (a warrior) named Qui Gon and his padawan (a student Jedi) named Obi Wan. Qui Gon and Obi Wan were in a space ship dressed as Ambassadors and landed on a trade federation ship (an army that wants to take over the galaxy). TC-14 (a robot helper) took them to a conference room to start negotiation. TC-14 went back to his master, the viceroy of the trade federation Nut GunRay. TC-14 had noticed that the two were Jedi so he told Nut, :afraid: "WHAT"!!! He said "send some droids" (A type of soldier robot) he said. Qui gon and Obi Wan defeated the droids and climb into the ventilation shaft,when they got out they saw an invasion army getting ready to invade Naboo (the planet under) and capture the queen.
The two got out on one of the federation ships and got in to more dangerous situation trying to stop the war.

I really like the book because it is very exciting and lots of dangerous things happened, so there's never a boring part. I recommend this book to people who like Star Wars and I hope you like it as much as I do.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace, by Patricia C. Wrede
Page 1 of 1