ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoon0626

Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne Empty
PostSubject: Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne   Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:18 pm

I read this book and wow. because an ice wizard without an eye! an ice giant living in a hollow hill! It is also a bit confusing. and 2 mysterious wolfs that turn out to be merlin and morgan. by the way. merlin's mission was to let jack and annie go to an adventure to get merlin's magic stick. this book was cool cool cool ccoooooooollllllllll! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne   Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 am

Yeah, this is really awesome!! Cool Some people think they are a bit too old for magic tree house but i still love it! Especially winter of the ice wizard because the wolves turn out to be really cool and i like hearing about the fay and the part about how the knots in the string can control a ship is very creative! another part i like is when they enter the hole occupied by a 'giant!' Basketball
Back to top Go down
Yoon0626

PostSubject: Re: Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne   Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:38 pm

your right!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne   Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter of the ice wizard by mary pope osborne
Page 1 of 1