ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

The Boggart by Susan Cooper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrea970812

andrea970812

The Boggart by Susan Cooper Empty
PostSubject: The Boggart by Susan Cooper   The Boggart by Susan Cooper Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:51 pm

This book is about a boggart who lives in a castle in soctland but what happens is he get carried away in a desk when the owner of the castle died and the emily and jessup 's family came and they moved every thing out that is why the boggart was carried out with the desks. monkey
but when he get to the new house heplays treatks on the kids until he becomes traped in a games that the kids invented

I love this book but it took me a loooooooong time to read so you need to put in more reading time in so you can finish it but it just right for me santa
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: The Boggart   The Boggart by Susan Cooper Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 pm

So what precisly is he boggart??? A fairy, genie of some kind, brownie? What is it?
I found the book a little boring so I stopped reading it because I thought it was boring.
But by reading your comments I might want to try it again! Cool
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: boggart   The Boggart by Susan Cooper Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Wow, the boggart was a really grand book. sure, it needed some additions here and there, but overall it's a great mysterious creepy little tale for adventurous readers of all ages! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boggart by Susan Cooper   The Boggart by Susan Cooper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boggart by Susan Cooper
Page 1 of 1