ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kitzens

Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows   Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Rainbow fairies is about fairies and two girls. In the book Lousie the Lily Fairy a fairy needs Kirsty and Rachel's help. In the book they need to go to a lake and find the goblins because they stole the magic petal that belongs to Lousie. So Kirsty and her friends find the goblin. they need a plan so Rachel has a plan but the plan didn't work and the goblin escaped on the boat but it fell over because there too much goblins. Then Raachel and her friends found it in the lake. Then everything was back to normal even the lilies were healthy.

I really like the fairies, Kirsty, and Rachel but I hate the goblins. This is one of my favorite books. I keep these books as a collection. Hope you like it to.
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows   Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 pm

I really like the rainbow fairies special editions only even though there a bit girly. The adventures they have as small dragonfly-sized fairies is interesting and their adventures on Rainspell Island! But, shouldn't this be in Fiction? flower
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: fairies   Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:29 pm

i think they're pretty good books all though they are kind of short, imagine real fairies existing! The fairies are pretty Wink
Back to top Go down
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows   Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm

yah! huh. hu, i read joy the summer vacation fairy.it was cool. yah.
yah. ha ha. ha ha. funny oo. yah huh. ha ha.heee hee.ha ho ho hee!ok its over
now about the book. ok now. about it. i read it in speacial edition.its cool and ok yes it is funny is why i laughed
so it is interesting.
and most of all the pictures make me laugh.
ok now i have finished. you know the typing.
whoo! hands, fingers, tired! never really written so much ina day. compare the other post i did today!
wow! now better rwest! ok now bye.
really ok so im done.
so BYE!
~good bye~
ok now i said bye
i said my hands and fingers are tired alright!
oh i should say it nice...
okay. please go. person resting!
whoo! yah now done! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows   Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Fairies by Daisy Meadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ES Library Reading Forum 2009 :: Book Genres :: Folk or Fairytale Books Forum-
Jump to: