ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer

Go down 
+2
kimberlytim
Nathaniel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel

The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer Empty
PostSubject: The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer   The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:19 pm

You have to read the Artemis Fowl books, they are the best. Eoin Colfer is an awsome writer, he wrote 6 Aritemis Fowl books and I'm sure other books too. Artemis Fowl is for boys and girls who like to read but if you don't like to read this is a great book to start off with. Trust me once you pick up this book you won't want to take your eyes off it. study

Admin:

I have changed the subject line to the book and author and moved this to this Forum
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: Re: The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer   The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:39 pm

I have heard they are really, really great but I have not decided if I should read them... what are they about? Question
Back to top Go down
ricky7tee

ricky7tee

PostSubject: The best book series in the world!!!   The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:15 pm

I have The Opal Deception. Is that the first book? I tried reading it but I didn't really get it... Question
Airman is also by Eoin Colfer. Is that good? Has anyone read it?
Back to top Go down
Deltalead 38

Deltalead 38

PostSubject: well   The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:40 pm

uh ricky, i think if you've read airman, why don't you put that in a new topic?
anyhoo, i tried reading it once, but it got kinda boring, so i'm gonna try it again now that i'm a really high level reader.

Deltalead out. lol!
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Artemis Fowl   The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am

What is it exactly about U didn't tell us what was it about
only how many books he wrote and that it is a good book...
Back to top Go down
ding_ding

PostSubject: Re: The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer   The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:01 am

the books are great and there actualy fairy tales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer   The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer
Page 1 of 1