ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Friends For Life By Madonna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice-Cream

Friends For Life By Madonna Empty
PostSubject: Friends For Life By Madonna   Friends For Life By Madonna Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Get to know the most fabulous friends in Londen! From each girl's favourite food to her mosst embrassing moment, this handy bookletis packed with juicy details and tons of extras---- including fashion pointers by Amy, study tips by Nicole, quizzes and even a section for you to fill in!This is a great book to share with your best friend!

Other books by her:
1. Friends For Life!
2. Goodbye Grace?
3. The New Girl
4. A Rose by Any Other Names
5. Big-Sister Blues
6. Being Binah
7. Hooray for the Holidays
8. A Perfect Pair

Smile study Basketball
Back to top Go down
meepmeep

meepmeep

PostSubject: Re: Friends For Life By Madonna   Friends For Life By Madonna Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 pm

I read this book at my friend's house while we were having a sleepover Sleep. I think that the formating is very creative for the first book in the series, My English Roses. I can't wait to read the other books study !
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: Re: Friends For Life By Madonna   Friends For Life By Madonna Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 am

I haven't read one yet. I think there is a website to it though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Friends For Life By Madonna   Friends For Life By Madonna Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 am

I have only read through half of the story because i abandoned it. A little too girly and middle school and I love you lovey dovey for my taste. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends For Life By Madonna   Friends For Life By Madonna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends For Life By Madonna
Page 1 of 1