ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Exile by Kathryn Lasky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockythecat

Rockythecat

Exile by Kathryn Lasky Empty
PostSubject: Exile by Kathryn Lasky   Exile by Kathryn Lasky Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Exile is by Kathryn Lasky and is the 14th book in the Gardians of Ga'Hoole series.
Since Exile is the 14th book of the series, you might not know the characters so you can look at the back of the book and it will tell you about the characters. I don't really like the beginning of this book but the ending and the middle part is more exciting because the owls find out that the Striga is a bad owl.

I think if you like owls, you will like this book and this series.
Back to top Go down
animallover122

animallover122

Exile by Kathryn Lasky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile by Kathryn Lasky   Exile by Kathryn Lasky Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 pm

I'm not trying to be mean, but I have a few suggestions for you. (I'm gonna try to sound nice cause I'm trying to be well, nice.) I think you should try to tell more about the book. For example, try to tell what the series is about. so if its about owls, be more specific. Thats all i'm saying. You don't have to change It though. By the way, I love the Avatar you have! Do you like mine? Its a picture of my dog. (or do you not like dogs? I like cats more than dogs though.)
Back to top Go down

Exile by Kathryn Lasky
Page 1 of 1