ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemo the cat

Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky Empty
PostSubject: Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky   Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 pm

The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky

The first collier is the ninth book of the series and the first book that a old Whiskered Screech tells Coryn, king of Ga'hoole and Soren Uncle of Coryn to read this book while he was dying.

I really liked this book and I read it two times. In the book there is this owl named Grank and he is the first collier, there is another owl that is named Theo and he is the one to invent battle claws even through he is a gizzard resister so he does not believe in war.

My favorite part was when the egg of a king and queen hatched.

Last edited by Nemo the cat on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tigeress

tigeress

PostSubject: the Guardians of Ga'hoole   Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:32 am

I love the Guardians of Ga'Hoole. I'm starting on the ninth book. the books are so detailed and its one of my favorite series study .
Back to top Go down
Nemo the cat

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky   Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 pm

this series is also one of my favorite series and i also think it has a lot of details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky   Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians of Ga'hoole, The First Collier By Kathryn Lasky
Page 1 of 1