ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Ida B by Katherine Hannigan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Showgirl

Showgirl

Ida B by Katherine Hannigan Empty
PostSubject: Ida B by Katherine Hannigan   Ida B by Katherine Hannigan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 am

I read Ida B by Katherine Hannigan. It is about Ida B trying to have more fun, avoid disasters, and solve the problems she is facing right now. Ida B is 9 years old and she is very energetic, she likes nature and owns a cat called Lu Lu and a dog called Rufus. Ida B is homeschooled at first but then her mom has cancer affraid and so Ida B has to go to school because her mom is busy. Ida B hates school because when she went to kindergarten school was very boring that's why she was home schooled. Read this book to find out what happens to Ida B at school and what happens to her mother who has cancer. This is a good book, I recommend it for those who like adventurous girls like Ida B. Smile
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Ida B   Ida B by Katherine Hannigan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Does Ida B get along with school well? Does she have friends? Does people like her?
Or oes she have a hard time at school? And doesn't she 'talk' with the trees and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: Answer to your questions   Ida B by Katherine Hannigan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:16 pm

I think eventually Ida B gets along at school well (the book didn't say if she got along well or not) and she probably have friends and people at school. She solves her problem though so she likes school better and her teacher is very nice. She also talks to trees and brooks, there's this old tree who "talks" to Ida B. directly to the head (I know that's weird) and in the book every tree has a name and Ida B seems to hear all the tree talk, the first time I read about when Ida B was talking to a tree I thought she was talking to a human friend! but then I realized it was a tree! Ida B treats trees just like friends, a interesting book Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida B by Katherine Hannigan   Ida B by Katherine Hannigan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida B by Katherine Hannigan
Page 1 of 1