ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
unknownW

unknownW

Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar Empty
PostSubject: Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar   Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Wayside School is the craziest school ever, with the weird teachers and funny students. "Wayside school is falling down, falling down, falling down, wayside school is falling down, my fair lady"! If it is´nt the teacher who turns the students into apples it is the boy who can´t stand to pull the girls ponytail. The computers fall down the tall school in Science, and the students have very fun. The serie includes these books
1.Wayside stories from Wayside School
2.Wayside School is falling down
3.Wayside School gets a little strange

This serie is so funny and it will shine up your gray summer days. Reading is fun. flower
Back to top Go down
enterthesandman

PostSubject: Wayside School Series by Louis Sachar   Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 pm

This is a great book! I like the teacher (forgot the name) where she turns people into apples. It was really funny for me. I think it will be a great movie!
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Wayside Stories   Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:14 pm

This book is funny and I loved it.
Other books by Louis Sachar is funny too.
1. Dogs don't tell jokes
2. The boy who lost his face.
3. And other Wayside school stories.... you know... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
candy

candy

PostSubject: Wayside School   Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:34 pm

The first time I read it, I didn't read it as slowly so I thought it was true. Second time I read it it said it was not true. It was really funny and made all my friends laugh until they either couldn't breathe or their face was so red, that it looked like a nice, plump, red apple. We all loved it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
unknownW

unknownW

PostSubject: Re: Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar   Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:24 pm

These books are so great! They make me laugh. I read one on the airplane and time just flew by. Louis Sachar has also written that great book called Holes which I am reading now.
Back to top Go down
esperanza

esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar   Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:54 pm

i loved it when a certain teacher read it to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar   Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayside School Series; by Louis Sachar
Page 1 of 1