ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling

Go down 
+10
bobdo
Ms.Judith
Bubbles
Nightingale
ISBDragon
aqwlord
Happy Bunny
esperanza
unknownW
enterthesandman
14 posters
AuthorMessage
enterthesandman

Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Harry Potter books are one of my personal favorites! It's about a boy named Harry. Harry goes to a magical school called Hogwarts, and learn new things about magic and seek new secrets.
Back to top Go down
unknownW

unknownW

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:19 pm

I loved the books, too. I read them with my classmates in Sweden. I also saw the movies. It´s very unique. I love you
Back to top Go down
enterthesandman

PostSubject: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Yes, I agree. The books were my only choice of reading something fun those days, and I think the movies are sort of worst then the books. But we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
esperanza

esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:31 pm

yeah I finished the series for a year now and I read each book at least 7 times but I still think they rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Happy Bunny

Happy Bunny

PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:03 pm

I know!! Totally!! Very Happy My favorite book is : Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire. I liked the Triwizard tournament part. How about you? Question
Back to top Go down
aqwlord

aqwlord

PostSubject: hi   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:36 pm

I read the first book and third book.
Back to top Go down
ISBDragon

PostSubject: harry potter   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:05 pm

I read all of the books this year and they rock! My favourite is the 7th book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:08 pm

I know! there a totally cool series and if you've read the last one, the epilogue is sooo surprising! Have you read the 'sequels' Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and where to Find Them...they're Harry Potter's schoolbooks and he has written all over them! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
ISBDragon

PostSubject: harry potter   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm

I read Quidditch Through the Ages but I haven't read Fantastic Beasts, whats it about? Question Please tell me a bit about it! Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
Bubbles

Bubbles

PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 pm

I LOVED all of the Harry Potter books. Once i started reading the first book, i couldn't stop, it was like i got hypnotized by it, it was so good Exclamation I got hooked by all the Harry Potter books! They are so fascinating! I love J.K. Rowling, she's one of my favourite authors
Back to top Go down
Ms.Judith

Ms.Judith

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 am

Just a head's up you Harry Potter Posters...

NONE of you have written about a specific book in the series yet.

Please do so if you want any of your posts to count!!!
Back to top Go down
esperanza

esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 pm

don't you people like book 6 ? It was so depressing when dumbledore died Sad
Back to top Go down
bobdo

bobdo

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:03 pm

I remembr those books! I finished the series when I was in 3rd grade! They're great books, you makes me feel like rereading the books! Also I totally agree with people who like this series.
Back to top Go down
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 am

i really want to read it and i have all the movies that came out.( except the half blood prince) voldemort is ugly. clown
Back to top Go down
Rockythecat

Rockythecat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:10 pm

I really like the Harry Potter series and I also like the movies, I can't wait for the Half blood prince movie to come out. I am reading the prisoner of Azkaban right now, even though I read it before too.
Back to top Go down
tigeress

tigeress

PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 am

I LOVE Harry Potter. I was so taken into the books that I finished them in like two weeks! lol!
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 am

I can't remember the topic for Harry Potter the 5th book.
What was it about and can you tell me the title please.
I have every single one of the book of Harry Potter
exept the 5th and 6th book. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling   Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter (series) by J.K Rowling
Page 1 of 1