ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Empty
PostSubject: George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:47 pm

george wants his mean grandma to leave but mom wants her to stay. grandma has to take medicine everyday. but once george is home alone with granny, what will he do when its time for grandmas medicine? read to find out! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
brian03158

PostSubject: Re: George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 pm

lol! I really like this book.
I like the part when the grandma get fatter and longer.
It will be boring to like george with his
grandma
Back to top Go down
ISB

PostSubject: George's Marvelous Medicine   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:51 pm

I have read that book as a class book. lol!
I havn't read that book for a long time, so I do not remember that much things...
Anyways, I liked the part where George's Dad makes George make even more medicine. Especially when he feeds it to the chick(or chicken-I told you I have not read this bok for a loooong time!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: George's Marvelous Medicine   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Laughing This book was GREAT! Even though it isn't my just right level anymore, I still enjoy reading it!
Back to top Go down
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

PostSubject: Re: George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 am

isb, he feeds it to a chicken
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:28 am

My teacher read it to me as well and we had to draw our favorite picture. Drawing a scene has made the book more expressive to me. I think the grandma deserves getting shrunk into nothing and i can't believe george's mom actally felt sorry for her in the beginning! silent Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

PostSubject: Re: George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 am

at first when i read it i thought grandma would get sick and those stuff but it turn out to be some posion thing(i wish i could try it heh heh) pale
Back to top Go down
Fsacheezy

Fsacheezy

PostSubject: Re: George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 am

i think i the other book it should say when grandma reaches the sun, sunny and burns down to earth where then grandma tries tricking george and then after george tricks her and it goes back and forth. i dont know if it should stop Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl   George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl
Page 1 of 1