ES Library Reading Forum 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ES Library Reading Forum 2009

Number of Topics Right Now 409

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come On Lets Post Some Book Reviews!!!

Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl

Go down 
+3
Star
Space tomato
jina
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jina

jina

Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:31 pm

I love this book! I read fantastic Mr. Fox for 4 times. And I'm going to read again. I recomand this book to everybody beacause no one would miss it! This book talks about Fantastic Mr. Fox( the smart one) stealing foods and never getting cought by the 3 mean farmers. I won't tell U the ending but read the book! I mean it... It's truely afantastic book for U to read!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Space tomato

Space tomato

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Fantastic Mr.Fox is a great book! I'v read it tow times.study I think nobody should miss it.
Back to top Go down
Star

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 pm

confused Ionly read half way but when the mean farmers tried to shoot Mr. Fox I was so nervous! I thought that he was in serious trouble! Shocked
Back to top Go down
kimberlytim

kimberlytim

PostSubject: Fantastic Mr. Fox   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:29 pm

This book was definitely great, even though it was too much of an easy read for me. This was one of the books that my teacher suggested as a Book club book. The version I read was still by Roald Dahl but it was formed as a script. Is that how it is supposed to be? Question
Back to top Go down
Ms.Judith

Ms.Judith

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:07 am

You probably read a play version of the book. You might try to see if you can find the regular version.
If you like this book, make sure you get a hold of "The Magic Finger" and "The Twits."
Both fantastic books by the wonderous Roald Dahl!
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: fantastic Mr.Fox   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Fantastic Mr.Fox is a good book and i think so are all the other books by roald dahl, roald dahl's books are all so creative and imaginative, i like them alot!
Back to top Go down
esperanza

esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:45 pm

This book is great!
Back to top Go down
Showgirl

Showgirl

PostSubject: Mr. Fox   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 am

Mr. Fox is smart! and I'm not really a big fan of foxes but I still think you shouldn't kill them!
Back to top Go down
esperanza

esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 pm

I read almost every book by roald dahl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl   Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Mr.Fox by Roald Dahl
Page 1 of 1